Monday, July 28, 2008

Hanging out


Elizabeth Anne,

It was fun hanging out with you today.

I enjoyed relaxing on the couch with our feet up watching Baby Einstein. We talked about circles, triangles, squares, and rectangles. I agreed with you that the Hippo is funny.

You drank from a juice box and straw.

I took you for a ride in the wagon up to the pond where we fed the fish bread. I think I was more interested in that than you.

We went over to the park and swung. You made me sing you the echo song.

We ate turkey sandwiches, peas, and grapes. We put together a puzzle. We read Elmo books.

We played in the sandbox. We ran the water and made Chase drink it. We cut flowers.

We splashed water at each other and I helped you brush your teeth - all 3 of them.

I read you a story about bellybuttons, we prayed together, and you went to sleep.

It doesn't get any better than that does it?

Love Dad

No comments: