Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jackson Hole

Our visit to Jackson Hole, WY was wonderful! We had so much fun getting away from it all. Elizabeth Anne had a blast and was so good. I got to see my brother who is living out there now - that was good. Went whitewater rafting down the Snake River, horseback riding up a mountain that overlooked Jackson, and drifted on an all day fly fishing trip down the South Fork where I caught 7 TROUT!! How about that for a vacation.

Here are some pics - I can't wait to go out again!

Marilyn's property that backs up to the national park.




Lauran and I on the horse trail - a 2 1/2 hour ride up the mountain.



Elizabeth Anne get's into the spirit of things..



Dinner at Snake River Grill - someone is loudly banging a fork on the table..



Elizabeth Anne hiking by Jenny Lake and the Tetons




Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera on my fishing trip. You will have to trust me on that. I really did catch those fish - I PROMISE! Our guide was with Jack Dennis Outfitters. The funny thing is that he was an AUB. Can you believe it? They are everywhere!

Can't wait to go back...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pics of Juice and all of his muscles??

Lauren W said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! It looks so beautiful. I am so glad that you guys had such a fun vacation. You deserved it and Elizabeth Anne looks adorable in that hat.